Ever find yourself in front of the mirror in the morning wishing you could stop mother nature in her tracks? Fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven tone and texture can really take a toll on your self-confidence. You can try to cover it with makeup, but any makeup artist will tell you the first step to flawless makeup is a smooth, hydrated, and even base to work with. But how can we achieve soft, supple skin after the years have begun to show? Dermalux Revive says their cream is the answer. Formulated with superior anti-aging ingredients, might this moisturizer be the fountain of youth we’ve been searching for?
Dermalux Revive is a collagen retinol cream that works with your skin to help you put your best face forward. Over the years aging, environmental damage, stress, and toxins all impact the appearance of our skin. While our skin was bouncy and clear as kids, it tends to sag, dull, and discolor as we age. It doesn’t have to be this way, though! Skincare today is more advanced than ever, and we don’t have to accept the deterioration of our skin and beauty! Click any image on this page and you’ll be taken directly to a page where you can get your own #1 anti-aging cream to add to your routine!
How Does Dermalux Revival Cream Work?
Dermalux Revive works by using an innovative formula that combines collagen and retinol to give you the best anti-aging results possible (at least according to their website)! Skin creams are an important part of any skincare routine, especially as we age and our skin begins to lack moisture. Have oily skin and think maybe Dermalux Revive isn’t right for you? Think again. Many people who think they have oily skin simply have dehydrated skin. And our skin compensates for this by overproducing oil. So even if you think you don’t need a facial cream—you probably do! When we wash our face we rinse away bacteria and dirt that can damage our skin, but we also rinse away all the natural oils that help to protect it! Using a moisturizer like Dermalux Revive helps to combat this and keep your skin happy and healthy!
Dermalux Revive Ingredients
The Dermalux Revive website hasn’t provided a full ingredients list, but there are some featured ingredients on their packaging that have us excited. They also say they only use premium quality ingredients, and we like that. Here’s how they break down:
- Collagen—Collagen occurs naturally in the skin and helps to keep it looking soft and supple. As we age, our skin produces less collagen, contributing to sagging and dullness. Many skincare companies use fragments of hyrdrolyzed collagen containing molecules too large for our skin to absorb. But not Dermalux Revive Anti-Aging Cream. They say they deliver whole collagen molecules to the skin for superior results!
- Retinol—Retinol is another popular anti-aging ingredient. Retinol helps stimulate the production of new skin cells and might help reduce the appearance of dark spots, blemishes, scars, discoloration, and fine lines.
- Vitamin C—Vitamin C is a powerful skin-brightener and may even help reduce sun damage to the skin! Studies have shown it can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well!
- Aloe Vera—This common house plant has excellent soothing and protective properties for skin! You can even use fresh aloe vera gel all over your face as a DIY soothing face mask!
Foods To Turn Back The Clock
Ordering your own breakthrough anti-aging cream by clicking any image on this page isn’t the only way to get beautiful skin from the inside out. Boost the effects of your skin cream by eating a diet rich in skin-healthy foods! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Pineapple—This tasty fruit is full of manganese, which assists in the production of collagen in the skin. Eat some to help improve skin elasticity!
- Dark Chocolate—That’s right! Chocolate can be a health food! Dark chocolate is full of flavanols, which might help to increase blood flow to the skin to improve appearance. They also help to protect your skin from the sun!
- Blueberries—These little cuties contain more antioxidants than almost any other fruit! This protects your skin from free radicals, sun exposure, and stress!
Dermalux Revive Side Effects
There are no side effects listed on the Dermalux Revive website. Some people experience burning, stinging, or irritation when using retinol products. Some people also experience peeling and dryness with the use of retinol. Most moisturizers include emollients to balance this drying effect, so we can’t be sure if you’ll experience any of these side effects while using Dermalux Revive Cream. It’s always a good idea to talk to your dermatologist or doctor before beginning a new skincare regimen.
How To Order Dermalux Revive Collagen Retinol Cream
Your skin won’t fix itself on its own! Take the first step towards a better routine by visiting the Dermalux Revive website today and ordering your own supply! You can also tap any image on this page and we’ll send you directly to a page where you can get your own top-selling skincare cream. It couldn’t be easier to take charge of your skin!
Incoming searchDermalux Reviveterms:
- anti-aging solutions (1)